General Terms and Conditions of Lease
Laser 2000 GmbH General Terms and Conditions of Lease (supplementary to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale)
- Leasing of the respective specific product is made in accordance with these terms and conditions as a supplement to the Laser 2000 SAS General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Confirmation of an order is decisive for the contract content and conclusion of a contract. Offers are subject to change.
- The rental period starts with self-pickup on the day the device leaves the LASER 2000 warehouse, when dispatched the next working day after dispatch. The tenancy ends on arrival in the LASER 2000 warehouse.
- The leasing charge is determined in the order confirmation. Invoicing is made as a net charge plus the legally applicable VAT. The minimum invoice amount is €100. A minimum quantity surcharge of €25 shall be charged for amounts of less than €100. The requested leasing period shall typically be charged on a weekly basis. A week shall be defined as seven calendar days from the beginning of the leasing period. A week that has begun as defined above shall be charged as a complete week. The leasing period shall be a minimum of one week, unless otherwise agreed. If the leased device or a new device of the same time is purchased within two weeks after the end of the leasing period, the already paid net leasing price may be deducted from the price of purchase.
- The leasing charge for the leasing period provided by the customer must be paid in advance. Any further leasing charges due must be paid net plus VAT within 30 days of invoicing.
- The lessor reserves the right to demand in exceptional cases that the leased equipment be returned by the customer before expiry of the originally specified leasing period, with immediate effect.
- Shipment of the equipment shall be provided by a transport company commissioned by the lessor. All transport costs shall be carried by the lessee. As an alternative, the option also exists for the lessee to collect the equipment themselves.
- The fault-free condition of the equipment at the time of dispatch by the lessor shall be confirmed by two people. The lessee shall be obligated to check the product immediately on receipt. Any complaints, defective functions, faults, or damages to the equipment must be reported to Laser 2000 by the lessee by telephone or fax with subsequent written description of the fault within two days of receipt. Complaints received after this cannot be recognized. The lessee is not authorized to make any changes or adjustments to the leased article. The lessee is not permitted to carry out repairs or to have repairs carried out on the leased article. Laser 2000 must be notified immediately in the event of loss of or damages to the equipment. Where defects, faults, or damages to the leased article are not attributable to the lessee, the lessee, shall, in accordance with the lessor’s choice, have the right to claim replacement or repair of the equipment. The leasing contract shall be suspended during the downtime. The leased article must be returned to Laser 2000 immediately.
- Use of the equipment at the lessee’s facilities may only be performed by trained employees in accordance with the operating instructions of the manufacturer and as intended by the lessor. The lessee shall be obligated to maintain the equipment or the leased article in a good condition. All instructions provided by the manufacturer and lessor must be complied with exactly as they appear. Instruction in the use of the equipment, to be arranged with Laser 2000, can be carried out as required at the Laser 2000 facilities in Wessling. The lessee shall be fully liable for all damages that can be attributed to non-compliance with the operating instructions, general instructions, and process instructions. The lessor shall be entitled to have the leased article checked at any time at the site of operation.
- The lessor shall grant the lessee a non-transferable right of use for the leased article, which shall be valid for the leased period. Laser 2000 and the lessee agree that all rights to the leased article, including any copies of software (except with the expressed consent of Laser 2000), shall remain with the manufacturer or Laser 2000. The lessee must ensure that all operating instructions, software, and associated documentation is not accessible for third parties. Copies of software may not be produced (except with the expressed consent of Laser 2000). All licensing conditions must be complied with. The lessee shall carry full liability in the event of non-compliance.
- The leased article shall remain the property of Laser 2000. The lessee must keep the equipment in their possession. The lessee may not loan the leased article, give to it third parties for use, or dispatch it without the written consent of the lessor. The delivery address named by us shall apply as the place of use for leased equipment. The lessor shall hold the lessee liable for all damages and disadvantages that arise for the lessor through violation of this provision.
- The lessee shall receive the complete equipment in accordance with the delivery note in fault-free condition. In the event of loss or damages to the equipment (excluding regular wear and tear), the lessee must compensate the lessor for replacement or must bear the full cost of repairs to be carried out.
- Consumable materials, such as paper, writing materials, replacement electrodes, etc. shall be purchased by the lessee. The amount invoiced for this shall be due immediately. In the event of seizure of the equipment, the lessee must send the seizure protocol immediately to the lessor. The same shall apply if rights to the leased article are asserted by third parties. The leased article is the property of Laser 2000.
- The place of performance and jurisdiction are determined in accordance with the Laser 2000 General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- A leasing contract signed by the lessee in the knowledge of and acceptance of these leasing terms and conditions shall be drawn up and must be signed by the lessee.