Warning: Last items in stock!
The new SOLA SM II offers a broad spectral range of 380 680 nm and thus is able to replace legacy xenon- or metal-halide lamps.
With obviously more output power and a much longer lifetime and power stability the SOLA SM II is an ideal light source for most microscopes and endoscopes where manual on/off operation is sufficient.
As the SOLA SM II is not including any mercury and offers a very long life time, the advantage is not only the economical but also the ecological aspect.
· High Intensity
· Long Lifetime
· Mercury free
· HTS, HCS
· Flow Cytometry
· In Vivo Imaging
· Analytical chemistry
· Spectral range of ~380 - 680 nm
· Power and intensity: ~2.5 W bzw. 30-40W/cm² with 3 mm liquid light guide
· <![endif]>Filters: Not installed/included
· <![endif]>Optional foot pedal (on/off)
· Warmup time: 1 s
· Lifetime: >20000 hours or. 12 month warranty
· <![endif]>Dimensions (WxLxH): 12,5 x 16,3 x 26,3 cm³
· Power Requirements: 120 W, 24 VDC, 5A
· Weight: ~3,6 kg
Necessary accessory: 3 mm liquid light guide (not included)
Warranty: 12 months after delivery
We would appreciate to also support you with suitable filters from Semrockfor you application.