The solid state white-light excitation subsystem SOLA offers a broad and intense spectrum of 380 - 680 nm.
With higher power, very good power stability and long lifetime this source is an ideal replacement for common Xenon and Metal Halide sources.
With the SOLA you will get best performance in the form of powerful, cool, stable, robust, UV- and IR-free light. This allows you the simple integration with existing ?lter cubes and hardware con?gurations.
We can offer you for most applications suitable filter-sets from Semrock
- HTS, HCS
- Flow Cytometry
- In Vivo Imaging
- Spectrum: approx. 380 - 680 nm
- Filter: not included
- Switching Speed: 5 kHz (with turn on/off = 10 µs)
- Including GUI for computer control
- Option: Remote Control Accessory
- Intensity Control via RS232
- Including USB-RS232 Adapter
- Spectral Stability: < 0,5%
- Power Stability: 2%
- Heating Period: None
- Lifetime: 36 month warranted
- Dimensions: 90 x 180 x 230 mm
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1,5 A
- Weight: ca. 3,6 kg
- Drivers for the most common LifeScience-Software available
Adapter for 3 mm or 5 mm liquid light guide included (without liquid light guide).
Please discuss your adapter requirements with us.
Warranty: 36 months